Buy Oxygen Concentrators At Low Cost
Philips Respironics EverFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator provides up to 5 liters continuous flow. Designed sleek, ergonomic, makes Everflo easier to store, move and transport than conventional concentrators. Quiet, energy efficient, the unit is designed to be small, light and fit into the trunk of the car.
Everflo was rated highest in perceived quality 2008 independent survey of home care providers. The oxygen therapy device is designed to deliver consistent, trouble-free operation.
Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Components:
- EverFlo Concentrator
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (optional)
- User’s Manual.
Oxygen Machine Accessories
Philips Respironics EverFlo Repair
Authorized Service Center
We are contracted with and authorized by Philips Respironics to perform EverFlo warranty repairs!
Looking to Buy an Oxygen Concentrator?
Browse our selection of
Philips Oxygen Concentrator Everflow (With no cost EMI upto 12 months) For Sale & oxygen concentrator rental.
The Best Solution For O2 Concentrator Repair
SSB Medicare Pvt. Ltd is authorized dealer & service provider of oxygen machines. We service most Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrator machines, oxygen concentrators, and much more. Our technicians are certified and trained by philips experienced trainers only. we offer a free shipping label.
Oxygen Machine Specifications:
- Width: 15″
- Height: 23″
- Depth: 9.5″
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=”/- 3%)
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% RH
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 2 years limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
SimplyGo Mini Specifications
Easy-to-use readable LDC user screen
Five pulse dose settings
Lightweight and easy to carry
Rugged, impact-resistant design
Easy to remove/charge rechargeable lithium battery
8.3 inches Wide x 3.6 inch Deep x 9.4 inches High (standard battery)
8.3 inches Wide x 3.6 inch Deep x 10.2 inches High (extended battery)
5 pounds (standard battery), 6 pounds (extended battery)
Alarms / Alerts
Low battery, Low oxygen concentration, no breath, no flow, high breath rate, depleted battery, power failure, technical fault
Standard battery: Up to 4.5 hours
Extended battery: Up to 9 hours
Typical battery duration on pulse setting 2, 20 BPM
Flow settings and pulse volumes:
Setting 1: 11ml, 220 ml/min
Setting 2: 22ml, 440 ml/min
Setting 3: 33ml, 660 ml/min
Setting 4: 44ml, 880 ml/min
Setting 5: 50ml, 1000 ml/min
Nominal pulse volume at 20 BPM, Maximum minute volume output.
43 decibels at a setting of 2 and 20 BPM (As loud as a refrigerator humming), 46 decibels at a setting of 5 and 20 BPM (As loud as a refrigerator humming),
Operating Ranges, Intended for Use
Temperature: 41 – 95 Fahrenheit (5 – 35 Celsius)
Humidity: 15% to 93%
Altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3048 m)
Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1010 hPa
87% at all settings with a maximum of 96%
Storage Ranges, Intended for Storage
Temperature: 41 – 140 Fahrenheit (5 – 60 Celsius)
Humidity: Up to 93%, , non condensing
- Width: 10 Inch
- Length: 11.5 Inch
- Height: 6 Inch
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Power Cartridge Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Noise: < 43 dBA at a setting of 2 pulse dose
- Average Power Consumption Charging: 150 Watts
- Average Power Consumption Not Charging: 120 Watts
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- DC Power Connection: 19 VDC, 7.9 A
- Battery Duration (based on pulse flow setting 2): 3.5 hours
- Battery Duration (based on continuous flow Setting at 2: 0.7 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2-3 hours
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%
- Oxygen Output
- Max Pulse Oxygen Flow Output: 0.072 LPM
- Max Continuous Oxygen Flow Output: 2 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level
SimplyGo Alarm System Notifications
- Depleted battery
- High breath rate
- No breath
- No flow
- Low battery
- Low oxygen purity
- System technical fault
- Wrong battery
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
Home Oxygen System
Respironics compact, 31-pound EverFlo is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. It has the ease of use of our popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator and adds an ultra-quiet sound level.
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
SimplyGo offers continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a device weighing 10 pounds. Reliably manage the therapy and lifestyle needs of your patients with just one POC. Simplify patient management – and your business – with SimplyGo.
Buy Philips Everflow Oxygen
Buy SimplyGo Portable Oxygen
Philips EverFlo is a forward-thinking, efficient, compact and easy to handle oxygen product that save your time and money over the course of ownership.
- Compact and easy to move
- Light weight -14kg
- 93% purity at all flow rates from 0.5 to 5LPM
- Cost effective and durable
Philips SimplyGo offers patients the independence and freedom in a durable design that can handle the bumps and bruises of daily activities while providing effective therapy.
- Lightweight design, only 4.5 kg
- Durable design, sturdy cart with large wheels
- Resists impact, vibrations andextreme temperatures
- 15000 hours of compressor lifetime
- Virtually no preventive or patient maintenance